Friday, March 9, 2012

Over Halfway There....

Well... I am now 21 weeks along so we're more than halfway there! I'm definately getting bigger and so is baby. I swear I have no idea how in the heck my stomach is going to stretch anymore. I feel like I'm carrying around a bowling ball and praying that she doesn't come out looking like a sumo-wrestler. My stomach has the likeness of a road map and I'm still trying to be ok with my weight on the scale continuing to climb to heights that it's never been before.... But I'm sure at the end of all this having her here will make all of this worth it. Wyatt has been really great to continue to help around the house and baby me. He'll be graduating in about 3 weeks and we couldn't be more excited. We're a little stressed out because we have yet to settle on a place to live and he's still continuing his job search. We have to figure it out quick tho because we have to be out of our house at the end of June. A whole lot of things will be happening in the next few short months but I can't wait. We had out 20 week ultrasound last week and it went really well. But I do have to say that it wasn't the most comfortable experience of my life.... They make you drink tons of water! (I was smart  and only drank half of it because I was afraid if they poked around too much I might pee myself.) The ultrasound tech was getting frustrated because baby would not take her thumb out of her mouth and so he kept having to jab at my stomach to try and get her to move.... Well she must be stubborn like her daddy because she would take her thumb out of her mouth and then just as quickly plop it right back in. It was pretty entertaining but after awhile my stomach started to hurt from all the jabbing. The tech said that she looks as healthy as can be which made Wyatt and I both very happy. I just can't wait to see what she looks like!
                                                          ~*~ My little thumb sucker~*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment