Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Bump Diaries

So lately everybody has been asking me why I don't post any belly pics. Well 1st of all bare belly pics are not my thing. Plus i would  never want to expose anybody to the roadmap that my stomach has currently become. But for my own records I have been taking pics bi-weekly (w my shirt down!) to see how much I've grown. So to satisfy all those curious belly staring/stalking people and for posterity as well.... HERE YA GO!
10 WEEKS.... sorry for the dirty mirror...

12 WEEKS

14 WEEKS

16 WEEKS

18 WEEKS


20 WEEKS

22 WEEKS

1 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

So cute, my dear! I am SOOO excited for you guys!! What an exciting time!! Hopefully these next couple of months aren't too rough on you!! :) You will be such a CUTE little Mama!!

Post a Comment