Monday, January 23, 2012

Our little Peanut....

Well we're now starting into week 15 of pregnancy and man has it been a rollercoaster. I feel really blessed because for the last month or so I've felt pretty great. I haven't thrown up for a few weeks and I had a doctors appointment last week where i've learned that this entire pregnancy I've gained a whopping 3 pounds. Although I feel like and think I look like i've gained quite a bit more than that. Our little baby is the size of an orange this week and thanks to modern technology we'll hopefully find out Friday what we're having. I work at a place in Idaho Falls that does ultrasounds and Echo-cardiograms and whatnot so when the boss goes to lunch my friend the ultrasound tech and I like to have a peek at the baby. We tried looking 2 weeks ago t find out what the baby might be but Baby was just too little so we couldn't be sure. Hopefully this weeks' ultrasound will be a little more informative. I can't wait to be a Mom. I know Wyatt's going to be an amazing daddy. He's been so great with me.He's been really understanding when it comes to me being exhausted all the time or gagging when he cooks meat. It's also been really fun for me to watch him get more excited about the baby. Sometimes he talks to my tummy or tells the baby goodnight when I have to go to bed. And after a long talk about how I think it's important that we take a class before the baby is born he has also started warming up to that idea as well. I can't wait till this baby comes in July. Life doesn't get much better than this I don't think!

1 comments:

The Knapp Fam said...

Cutest little peanut I've ever seen!

Post a Comment