Tuesday, March 2, 2010

McCandless Update....

Well, we've been married now for almost 3 months. We're living in Rexburg while Wyatt goes to school, and I"m working at the Paul Mitchell School. Our apartment is super cute thanks to my mom who came over and helped me organize and unpack so I didn't have a mental breakdown. Wyatt's family lives in Blackfoot so I see them once in awhile if I go down to Blackfoot with Wyatt when he works on cars. My family is still at home in Post Falls and I miss them lots. But hopefully I'll be able to see them soon.
   

 Wyatt and I have decided to start a competition between the two of us...THE BIGGEST LOSER! To make it fair the winner wins by having the biggest percentage of weight lost. Not by the amount of poundage. I CAN'T WAIT TO WIN! ha ha. (hopefully) If Wyatt wins he gets $350.00 to spend on a "project" truck, and if I win I get to spend $350.00 on some new clothes etc. So far it's been pretty intense. There may be a little bit of trash talking in our apartment but we're having a lot of fun. And even if by some miracle Wyatt beats me it's ok cuz i'll look HOT! :) swimsuit here I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment